Investigador Principal - Miembro Externo
ResumenDr. Nicolas GAUD received his PHD in Computer Science from the University of Technology of Belfort-Montébliard (UTBM) in 2007. In 2005, he received his engineering degree in computer science from the UTBM and a MSc in Computer Science, Automatic and Manufacturing Systems from the Univeristy of France-Comté (UFC). He is now Associate Professor at the UTBM and full researcher at the Systems and Transport Laboratory of the research institute on Transport, Energy, and Society (IRTES-SeT), he is also an external member of the CITAT. His main research interests deal with the modeling, analysis and simulation of complex systems using Agent-Oriented Software Engineering (AOSE), Holonic Multiagent Systems and Multiagent-based simulation. He is also involved in various industrial projects dealing with the simulation of virtual entities (pedestrian, transportation systems, etc) in virtual environments.
- Galland, Stéphane and Mualla, Yazan and Tchappi-haman, Igor and Zhao, Hui and Rodriguez, Sebastian and Najjar, Amro and Gaud, Nicolas, Model transformations from the SARL agent-oriented programming language to an object-oriented programming language, International Journal on Agent-Oriented Software Engineering, 7(1): 37—75, 2019.
- Galland, Stéphane and Rodriguez, Sebastian and Gaud, Nicolas, Run-time Environment for the SARL Agent-Programming Language: the Example of the Janus platform, International Journal on Future Generation Computer Systems, 2017.
- Galland, Stéphane and Balbo, Flavien and Picard, Gauthier and Boissier, Olivier and Gaud, Nicolas and Rodriguez, Sebastian, Environnement Multidimensionnel Pour Contextualiser Les Interactions Des Agents. Application à La Simulation Du Trafic Routier Urbain., Revue d Intelligence Artificielle, 30(1-2): 81—108, 2016.
- Rodriguez, Sebastian and Galland, Stéphane and Gaud, Nicolas, A New Perspective on Multi-Agent Environment with \SARL\, Procedia Computer Science, 56: 526—531, 2015.
- Galland, S. and Balbo, F. and Gaud, N. and Rodriguez, Sebastian and Picard, G. and Boissier, O., Contextualize Agent Interactions by Combining Social and Physical Dimensions in the Environment, In 13th International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (PAAMS), LNAI 9086, 2015.
- Galland, S. and Balbo, F. and Gaud, N. and Rodriguez, Sebastian and Picard, G. and Boissier, O., A multidimensional environment implementation for enhancing agent interactions, In 14th Int. Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS15), 2015.
- Rodriguez, Sebastian and Gaud, Nicolas and Galland, Stéphane, SARL: a general-purpose agent-oriented programming language, In The 2014 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology, 2014.
- Galland, Stéphane and Gaud, Nicolas and Rodriguez, Sebastian and Balbo, Flavien and Picard, Gauthier and Boissier, Olivier, Contextualiser l interaction entre agents en combinant dimensions sociale et physique au sein de l environnement, In 22es Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents, 2014.
- Rodriguez, Sebastian and Hilaire, Vincent and Gaud, Nicolas and Galland, Stéphane and Koukam, Abder, Holonic Multi-Agent Systems, Springer, ISBN: 978-3642173479, 2011.
- Galland, Stéphane and Gaud, Nicolas and Rodriguez, Sebastian and Hilaire, Vincent, Janus: Another Yet General-Purpose Multiagent Platform, In 7th Agent-Oriented Software Engineering Technical Forum (TFGAOSE-10), 2010.