Investigador Principal - Miembro Externo
ResumenPr. Dr. Abderrafiaa Koukam (Abder Koukam) is a professor at the "Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard" (UTBM). He obtained his doctorate at the "Université de Nancy 1" and his Research Direction Habilitation at the "Université de Bourgogne". He was Director of the "Laboratoire Systèmes et Transports", Vice President of the Scientific Council of UTBM, Director of Computer Science Departement and the founder of the team Multi-agent Systems and Optimization. His research focuses on multi-agent systems: modeling, simulation, verification. He assumed the coordination of two European projects (TRASCOM 2002-2004, SURE 2003-2005), several national projects (CRISTAL, ANR SafePlatoon,...), and contracts with industry in the following areas: transportation planning, mobile networks, traffic flow simulation in industrial sites, and intelligent vehicle.
- Hilaire, Vincent and Cossentino, Massimo and GECHTER, Franck and Rodriguez, Sebastian and Koukam, Abderrafiaa, An approach for the integration of swarm intelligence in MAS: an engineering perspective, Expert Systems with Applications, 40(4): 1323–1332, 2013.
- Hilaire, Vincent and Koukam, Abder and Rodriguez, Sebastian, Immune Systems, Springer, ISBN: 978-3642173479, 2011.
- Rodriguez, Sebastian and Hilaire, Vincent and Gaud, Nicolas and Galland, Stéphane and Koukam, Abder, Holonic Multi-Agent Systems, Springer, ISBN: 978-3642173479, 2011.
- Hilaire, Vincent and Lauri, Fabrice and Gruer, Juan Pablo and Koukam, Abder and Rodriguez, Sebastian, Formal Specification of an Immune Based Agent Architecture, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 23(4): 505—513, 2010.
- Hilaire, Vincent and Koukam, Abder and Rodriguez, Sebastian, An adaptative agent architecture for holonic multi-agent systems, ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems (TAAS), 3(1): 1—24, 2008.
- Rodriguez, Sebastian and Hilaire, Vincent and Koukam, Abder, Towards a holonic multiple aspect analysis and modeling approach for complex systems: Application to the simulation of industrial plants, Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 15(5): 521—543, 2007.
- Rodriguez, Sebastian and Hilaire, Vincent and Koukam, Abder, A Formal Holonic Framework with prooved Self-Organizing Capabilities, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, 16(1): 7—25, 2007.
- Rodriguez, Sebastian and Gaud, Nicolas and Hilaire, Vincent and Galland, Stéphane and Koukam, Abder, An analysis and design concept for self-organization in holonic multi-agent systems, In Proceedings of the 4th international conference on Engineering self-organising systems, 2007.
- Rodriguez, Sebastian and Hilaire, Vincent and Koukam, Abder, A Holonic Approach to Model and Deploy Large Scale Simulations, In Multi-Agent-Based Simulation VII, International Workshop, MABS 2006, Hakodate, Japan, May 8, 2006, Revised and Invited Papers, 2007.